Terms & Conditions
This web site and the related web sites contained herein (collectively, the â€œSiteâ€) make available information on hotels, resorts, and other transient stay facilities (each a â€œPropertyâ€) owned, managed or franchised by Antalya and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively), and other travelâ€related or consumer goods and services. The Site, and the services of each of its modules, is offered exclusively by Antalya and/or its various third party providers and distributors.
- The terms and conditions set out below (â€œConditionsâ€) apply to your use of the Site including the use of the information services offered on the Site. In accessing, using, viewing, transmitting, caching or storing this Site or any of its services, functions, materials, or contents, you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the Conditions and notices in this Site without modification. Further, you agree to be bound by these Conditions so please carefully read this section before proceeding. If you do not accept these Conditions, you must refrain from using the Site. These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
- The Site makes available information relating to hotels and resorts owned or managed by Antalya, a company constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties belonging to Antalya Hotels or being operated or managed by Antalya
- Antalya Intellectual Property is protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced, copied or otherwise used in any manner whatsoever, on any material whether tangible or intangible, without the express prior written permission and consent of Antalya. Without limitation, you must not use any of the said trade or service marks, either alone or in conjunction or combination or variation with other trade and service marks, logos and devices:
- In or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- In connection with activities, products or services which are not undertaken or provided by Antalya;
- In a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- In a manner that disparages Antalya Resorts or its information, products or services (including the Site).
- Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of Antalya or such other party that may own the trademarks.
- Exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi